St Mary's Uniform
Girls Winter Uniform (Term 2 & 3)
Boys Winter Uniform
Girls Summer Uniform (Term 1 & 4)
Boys Summer Uniform
Sports Uniform Girls & Boys
- Gold/blue polo shirt(predominantly gold) with school logo
- Royal blue microfiber shorts
- White ankle socks covering the ankles (sports sock)
- Royal blue polar fleece jumper with logo
- Royal Blue microfibre tracksuit pants (No logos) Style-straight leg with ankle zip or elastic ankle with zip
- Students must wear an appropriate sun safe top when swimming (not sport shirt, preferably a rashie)
School Bucket Hat
- Compulsory Term 1 & 4 outdoors
- Hats are not to be worn inside.
- St Mary’s Primary School prides itself as a sun safe school. Students are expected to wear the St Mary’s bucket hat with their Summer Uniform while outside and encouraged to wear it with winter uniform when outdoors Term 2 & 3.
- The St Mary’s School bag is a part of the Uniform Policy.
Bags are available from the School office for $40. These bags are compulsory for all students.
Winter Jacket – all ages, girls and boys
- Winter jacket – Plain Navy jacket (with no logos or added colours/no school representative jackets) may be worn for extra warmth in winter (these are to be worn over the school jumper).
Jewellery, Hair and Makeup
- One pair of plain studs or sleepers only (one in the lobe of each ear)
- Plain ring on one finger
- The only other jewellery permitted is a watch and a small crucifix or other religious symbol on a fine chain. Medical alert bracelets are acceptable.
- Clear nail polish only
- Hair neat and tidy style at all times, no unnatural or ‘extreme’ hairstyles (as determined by the Principal or Principal’s delegate)
- Hair should be of natural colour. No unnatural hair colours or divergent colours (eg blonde streaks in dark hair)
- Hair at shoulder length must be tied back at all times with plain hair bands or hair ties/ribbons in school colours only.
- Chewing gum is not permitted
- NO brand logos
- NO cargo pants
- All shoes worn at school must be fully enclosed at all times
- When students are representing the school they must be in either the winter or summer uniform or if applicable the sport uniform, not representative uniforms
- School Bag – Available through the front office at the school.
- YES Embroidery Services 211 Boorowa St Young - (02) 6382 7225
- Second hand clothing available through the uniform clothing pool – front office
Please do not purchase unapproved items. It can be very costly when asked to replace with appropriate items as listed. Students with inappropriate jewellery will be asked to remove items and place in student bag. Repeat occurrences may result in confiscation of items to be collected by parent at the end of the day or at the end of the term.